LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is a mobile RPG with turn-based combat, available on iOS and Android almost everywhere in the world, except for the Russian Federation. The publisher is Netflix, so those who have a subscription will be able to play.
LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed does not have automatic battles, they can only be accelerated. For victories, players receive gold, experience and fragments of new heroes. The story is told through text dialogues between the characters.
Note that each hero in LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed has unique characteristics:
- Role in the team – can be a tank, healer or dd / rdd;
- Different stats – maximum health, attack and defense. Pumped as the level increases;
- Different levels of rarity – indicates the coolness of the hero. Probably, this figure can be raised;
- Equipment – for the characters, you also need to collect armor and weapons.
- At the time of writing, LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is ranked #142 among adventures on the App Store.