MMA Manager 2: Ultimate Fight is a game that tells about the life of a mixed martial arts manager. Your responsibilities include a lot. In particular, hire trainers, buy gyms and modern equipment for them, plan future fights and nurture champions by watching them progress as professional fighters. Whether your athlete is a tough heavyweight or a lightweight athlete, a dedicated planner can help you focus on the essentials to beat your opponent. With each battle fought, your character gains experience and improves his skills. Train him in new attacking techniques, as well as improve strength and other characteristics, exercising on simulators. Then enter the ring again and win, earning credits, prestige and cash. If you like sports projects, you can also download Soccer Manager 2022 and MAD FUT 22.
|MOD Info||Free Shopping|
Read on to familiarize yourself with all the innovations of the second part of the project.
Create a unique fighter
The game starts with renting a small training room and signing a contract with the fighters. Everything is as simple as possible here: you recruit people by looking at their anthropometric data (height/weight). This only affects the category in which the athlete will compete. In fact, not all these people know how to do anything. They do not have a predisposition to martial arts (Thai boxing, wrestling, jujitsu), do not have innate strength, endurance and dexterity. In this component, MMA Manager 2 looks unlikely.
In terms of developing skills, the game provides a field for experimentation. 3 basic and 14 combat skills are available for upgrade. The basic ones are endurance, agility and strength. Among the fighting: punches, knees, low-kick, high-kick, takedowns and so on. Initially, you have 25 skill points to distribute between combat skills. At the same time, at first you can only strengthen 5 skills out of 14.
Develop athlete skills
To improve your charges, you need to purchase training equipment and hire personal trainers. For this, MMA Manager 2 has a Store. Five categories of goods are available to you in the “Equipment” section:
- Trainers for strength development.
- Pears for practicing blows.
- Rings to improve defense skills and fighting styles.
- Cardio equipment for endurance and agility.
- Other inventory to raise prestige and further improve skills.
After acquiring simulators, things don’t end there. You need a competent instructor, which determines the number of skills a fighter develops and points to add to each skill after one training session. Instructors also have a rating and a set of skills to develop. The better or more versatile a trainer is, the more he is worth. If you are engaged in the strategic improvement of the skills of a particular fighter, then you should pay great attention to the selection of coaching personnel. By earning stat points, characters increase their experience level and become eligible to represent your hall in tournaments.
Make a battle plan
After your fighters develop certain skills, it is time to prepare a battle plan. It is the most important part of the gameplay as it helps to reveal the strengths and mask the vulnerabilities of the athletes. Each fighter must have the battle plan individually. To access it, click on the “List” button in the lower right corner of the screen. Here you will see the pool of your wards. Next, click on any of the athletes and switch the profile menu with a swipe to the right.
Many action settings will appear in front of you in the battle plan menu,. At first glance, using them is difficult. Actually no: just experiment a little. For example, if your fighter is good with his hands and can hit low kicks, and then crank these values up to the maximum. Do the same if your hero is strong, for example, in high-kicks.
Graphics and sound
MMA Manager 2 has quite nice graphics, although it is not very realistic. The emphasis in the project is on many small aspects, such as various strokes and techniques, so the graphic component fades into the background.
We suggest you download the MMA Manager 2 mod APK, which allows you to get free things without viewing ads. This can save the user time and allow him not to be distracted by annoying videos during the gameplay.
There are 4 modes in MMA Manager 2:
- Quick fight. One-time entrance to the arena with a random player. The statistics of the fight goes to the player’s profile and counts towards his victories/defeats.
- A game mode in which you can earn money and prestige points to improve your gym. We recommend you to test your plans for a fight, as the battles fought do not count towards your wards.
- You enter one fighter from your gym and fight to win the classic players tournament. The results of battles come down statistics and players can get a certain number of awards for a victory. Characters with the third level of experience can participate in the tournament.
- Hall to hall. An interesting mode in which 7 representatives from each hall take part. The winner is the one who wins the most victories in the face-to-face confrontation of the fighters.
It is worth clarifying: all battles in MMA Manager 2 take place in automatic mode. You lead the workout, set up their action plans and observe the results of your decisions from the outside. The level of prestige of your gym is one of the key resources in MMA Manager 2. Thanks to it, you can purchase higher-level rooms and use additional space for training equipment. In addition to prestige, you will need cash and loans.
MMA Manager 2: Ultimate Fight is a solid competitive game that makes it possible to feel like a manager of a fighting hall. Take part in the training and preparation of athletes for performances in the octagon.
Download MMA Manager 2 Mod APK
- Go to download page and get the latest app version.
- Open file manager and launch mma-manager-2-technifiser.com.apk.
- Switch on “Allow from this source” tab in device settings in case of installing APK file for the first time.
- Complete installation process following tips on the screen.