WaveEditor is an application with which you can record audio, edit it and change almost all parameters with a simple interface. Work with sections of songs and normalize the audio volume to the specified value as a percentage. The app allows you to apply simple effects – invert sound, insert silence, smoothly decrease or add volume on specified fragment of the audio track. Perform all editing actions on the timeline. Ability to select segments with an accuracy of a thousandth of a second is available. There is a function for changing the background color and sound spectrum. Tool supports many formats, so it will be convenient for most users. We also recommend downloading other useful applications. For example, WavePad Master’s Edition and StarMaker.
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Developer||Sound-Base Audio, LLC|
|MOD Info||Unlocked Pro|
If you are looking for a simple and straightforward music composition program, try WaveEditor, a simple audio editor aimed at novice users.
The app features with a simple interface and a basic set of functions, which are quite enough for creating a regular ringtone. WaveEditor features include cutting, copying and pasting sections of audio, saving selected sections to separate files, normalizing sound, applying fade effects, insert silence, reverse and invert.
Additionally, the utility supports sound recording, editing tags, converting to MIDI, changing the tempo of the sound. Dealing with functionality of the editor will not be difficult. After adding a file to the program, you just need to select a section of the composition and select the desired function in the menu. Evaluate editing results on the spot by starting audio playback from the menu.
Additional useful functions
WaveEditor has a unified interface for all filters, effects and tools. You can listen to the melody in real time and adjust the effect parameters. In this case, the length of the reproduced fragment is not limited by the period. Simply put, you do not need to rush anywhere, and even more so, rack your brains, blindly choosing the settings. It is enough to select the necessary fragment of the melody, cause the desired effect, start playback and then you can adjust all the parameters.
Support for dozens of import formats
What is very important, WaveEditor developers have implemented the ability to recognize a huge number of formats, which makes the application as convenient as possible for everyone. 3gp, aac, flac, htk, iff, mp3, mp4, ogg – these and many other formats you can use while working with this app. When you finish working with a sound file, you can save it in one of the two formats that the editor offers – this is WAV or MP3. If you select the WAV format, then the file will lose quality settings, etc. Often the WAV size will be larger than the saved MP3 file. When saving your project in MP3 format, you can set the type of encoding, bit rate and quality of final audio file.
The regular version of WaveEditor has broad functionality which is enough to most users. For the best effect, we recommend downloading our mod for the application, which allows you to get PRO account. Therefore, you can enjoy experience of using the utility without ads and unlock all the effects.
WaveEditor is a simple audio editor that quickly and efficiently edits audio material, processes voice from a microphone, creates ringtones for mobile phones and applies built-in effects to any songs. The utility’s functionality is certainly not competitive with professional software, but it allows you to perform the most necessary actions with music.
Settings allow you to cut, insert a fragment of audio, process it with various effects, as well as “load” tools for converting, changing tempo of the sound, editing tags and other advanced features. Edit audio recordings, install additional plugins, change the background and add built-in effects.
Let us consider the main functions of the application in more detail:
- Playback. This operation makes it possible to play the entire audio track, or a selection.
- Smooth fading. This option makes it possible to apply a smooth rise and fall of the sound over a period to the entire audio track or to the selected fragment.
- Insert silence. This WaveEditor option allows you to create a sound pit in an audio file. When using this option, you need to put a marker in here the area from which the sound pit will begin. When you click “Insert silence”, the app opens a window in which you must enter the time that determines how long silence will last.
- Reverse. It is a 180-degree rotation of the sound diagram. This parameter applies only to the entire audio track.
- Inverting. This option is similar to reverse. It also unfolds the sound diagram, but vertically. This parameter also applies only to the entire audio track.
- Strengthening and weakening. The use of this parameter increases or decreases the volume, the amplitude of all sound vibrations. This option also applies only to the entire sound file.
WaveEditor is the best option for quick editing of a sound file. The big advantage of this editor is the user-friendly interface and the possibility of free use.
How to Install WaveEditor Mod APK?
- Go to download page and get the latest app version.
- Open file manager and launch waveeditor-technifiser.com.apk.
- Switch on “Allow from this source” tab in device settings in case of installing APK file for the first time.
- Complete installation process following tips on the screen.